I. General Information
- Wyndham Rewards® (the "Wyndham Rewards Program" or "Program") is offered by Wyndham Rewards, Inc., a subsidiary of Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, its successors and assigns. Wyndham Rewards, Inc. is sometimes individually referred to as "Sponsor." These Terms and Conditions are subject to interpretation by Sponsor in its sole discretion and are governed by New Jersey law without regard to the principles of conflicts of laws.
- Sponsor may modify, alter, delete or add new terms and conditions for its Program at any time without notice. For Wyndham Rewards, Inc. this includes modifying, altering, adding or deleting point values, redemption levels, conversion ratios, conditions for status, conditions for membership in the Gold Status program, Earning Participants or Rewards Participants (as defined below) to the Wyndham Rewards Program at any time without notice. In addition, Wyndham Rewards may convert the Wyndham Rewards Program and Members' points into different awards programs having different point values at any time without notice. This means, in the case of Wyndham Rewards, that the number of points needed to reach a reward level may be increased, the time for earning them reduced, or the rewards changed, so you may not be able to obtain, earn or claim certain rewards no matter how long you participate in Wyndham Rewards. To view or obtain the most up to date Terms and Conditions for the Program visit wyndhamrewards.com or contact Wyndham Rewards Member Services at 1.866.996.7937 for residents of the United States and Canada, 00-800-367-8747 for residents of Mexico, 86-400-820-8831 for residents of Asia and 00-800-367-87477 for residents of Europe and the Middle East.
- Sponsor may terminate the Program at any time upon six months' notice, without further obligation to the Member. Regardless of the amount of time you participate in the Program, your right to accumulate additional Wyndham Rewards points or other Program currency and claim rewards under the Program may be terminated and all accrued Wyndham Rewards points in your account cancelled six months after termination of the Program is announced.
- Only individuals that are 18 years of age or older may enroll in the Program; such individuals will hereafter be referred to as "Members" of the Program, or "Wyndham Rewards Members". Corporations, groups and other entities are not eligible. Members may not maintain more than one account or share accounts.
- Under the Program, Members can earn Wyndham Rewards points or similar currency in participating partner travel programs (e.g. airline miles, affiliated hotel rewards points, and other partner travel program currency) (such participating partner travel program currency, collectively, "Travel Partner Currency"). Please see the Wyndham Rewards Travel Partner Currency page for more information. Wyndham Rewards points can be earned through "Qualified Stays" at "Participating Hotels." United States and Canadian residents can also earn Wyndham Rewards points through car rentals, travel activities, and purchases from participating merchants or service providers as described in greater detail in Section II (collectively referred to as "Earning Participants"). Points or earnings with partner travel programs can only be earned through Qualified Stays at Participating Hotels; "Participating Hotels" are defined as hotels or other lodging facilities worldwide (excluding properties in Pakistan and the following Dolce Hotels and Resorts properties: American Airlines Training & Conference Center, Bank of Montreal Institute for Learning, Dolce Norwalk, IBM Learning Center, Q Center, Ivey Tangerine Leadership Centre and the GE Leadership and Development Center) operating under a franchise, license or management agreement with a participating "Hotel Chain" at the time in question. The participating Hotel Chains are currently Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Grand®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, and Wyndham Garden® branded hotels worldwide but are subject to change at any time without notice. Visit the Wyndham Rewards website or call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at the applicable number provided in Section I(2) of these Terms and Conditions for an up-to-date list. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, for the avoidance of doubt, Travelodge properties outside of the Unites States, Canada and Mexico are not owned or operated by, or otherwise affiliated with, Wyndham Rewards, Inc. or Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC and do not participate in the Program; as used in these Terms and Conditions, the term "Travelodge" is intended to refer only to Travelodge branded properties located in the United States, Canada and Mexico. Participating Hotels may sometimes be referred to as "Wyndham Rewards Hotels" in advertising.
- A "Qualified Stay" occurs when: (A) a Member stays one or more consecutive nights at the same Participating Hotel; (B) the nightly rate(s) for such Member’s room over the course of such Member’s stay, added together (but excluding taxes, surcharges and any other charges or fees), total at least US $25.00 (the "Minimum Total Rate"); and (C) such Member pays all amounts payable for such stay in accordance with the Participating Hotel’s then applicable payment policies. If a Member checks out and then checks back in to the same Participating Hotel on the same day, it will count as a single stay for purposes of calculating a Qualified Stay. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained in these Terms and Conditions, if the rate for any night at a Participating Hotel falls into one of the following "Non-Qualified Market Segments," such night will not be deemed a Qualified Stay:
- Qualified Discounts (non- account) other than employee and family rates* and travel industry rates†
- Contract (e.g. Airline Crew)
- Internet Opaque (e.g. Priceline.com)
- Internet Non-Opaque (e.g. Expedia.com)
- Wholesale Discount (e.g. Tour Operator)
- Wholesale Allotment (e.g. Local & Global Sales wholesale accounts)
- Non-Revenue (e.g. Complimentary Room, Go FreeSM Awards)
- Go FastSM Awards as described in Section III(C) below
- Locally negotiated group rates (i.e., rates for room blocks, with or without meeting/event space, created directly by groups and a property, other than locally negotiated group rates at Wyndham Grand, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Garden, Wingate by Wyndham, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham and Dolce Hotels and Resorts properties)
Rates associated with any of the above Non-Qualified Market Segments will not qualify for Wyndham Rewards points or Travel Partner Currency. Rates associated with any of the above Non-Qualified Market Segments (other than Go Free Awards and Go Fast Awards) will not count towards obtaining or maintaining Gold Status Membership or Gold Status Point Bonuses. When a stay includes another travel component such as airfare or car rental, a Member will only earn Rewards points on the room rate (or total folio at Wyndham Grand, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts, Wyndham Garden and Dolce Hotels and Resorts properties).
*I.e., discounted rates offered to employees of Wyndham Worldwide Corporation and its subsidiaries as well as owners and employees of all Wyndham Hotel Group properties and the immediate family members of such owners and employees. Immediate family members are classified as a spouse, domestic partner, child, sibling, parent and parent-in-law.
†I.e., discounted rates offered to travel industry employees who have valid employee identification or International Air Transport Association Travel Agent ID card.
- Wyndham Rewards points can be redeemed for hotel and resort Go Free Awards (as defined in Section III(B)(1) below), Go Fast Awards (as defined in Section III (C)(1) below), rewards from participating partner travel programs, and retail gift cards. U.S. residents can also donate points to participating U.S. charities, and redeem for other rewards from participating merchants and service providers as described in greater detail in Section III (collectively referred to as "Rewards Participants").
- Sponsor is not responsible for the terms and conditions, products, services, membership requirements, or any other aspects of the programs offered by Earning Participants, Rewards Participants or other Wyndham Rewards partners.
- Wyndham Rewards points expire four (4) years after being posted to the Member's account, unless the points are forfeited or cancelled earlier due to membership inactivity or otherwise in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. All issues related to the value, redemption and expiration of Travel Partner Currency will be governed by the terms and conditions then in effect for the applicable program.
- Wyndham Rewards points in a Member's account do not constitute property of the Member, have no cash value, and cannot be transferred during or after the Member's life, by operation of law or otherwise.
- All accrued points in a Member's Wyndham Rewards account may be cancelled or forfeited if the Member has no Account Activity (as defined below) for a period of eighteen (18) consecutive months.
- A Member's Wyndham Rewards account may be terminated if the Member has no Account Activity for a period of sixty (60) consecutive months.
- "Account Activity" is defined as any point earning, redeeming or transfer activity involving a change in the Member's Wyndham Rewards point balance, including but not limited to the earning or redemption of points, the earning of Travel Partner Currency, credit card earning through Wyndham Rewards, and the redemption of Wyndham Rewards points for airlines miles/tickets, the redemption for gift cards or merchandise, or the donation of points to charity. Wyndham Rewards earning and redemption opportunities are subject to change and may vary by country. Please visit wyndhamrewards.com for the most up-to-date list of redemption items available in your country.
- Sponsor, at its option, may send to Members periodic statements by mail or electronically. Members may access their Wyndham Rewards point balance and earning history at any time online or by calling Wyndham Rewards Member Services at the applicable number provided in Section I(2) of these Terms and Conditions. Wyndham Rewards Member Services will be closed on certain United States holidays including: Memorial Day (last Monday in May), Independence Day (4th July), Labor Day (1st Monday in September), Thanksgiving (3rd Thursday in November), Christmas (25th December) and New Year's Day (1st January).
- Fraud or abuse of Program or staff or guests at any Participating Hotel by Members is subject to administrative and/or legal action by the respective Sponsor including, but not limited to in the case of Wyndham Rewards, termination of the Member's account, forfeiture of all accrued Wyndham Rewards points, Travel Partner Currency, and/or cancellation of any previously issued rewards. Sponsor may terminate or suspend a Member's Program membership, including, but not limited to cancelling points in his/her account, if the Member fails to pay the bill of any hotel, travel supplier or other Earning Participant or Rewards Participant.
- Sponsor and its affiliates make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, regarding any product or service provided by any Earning Participant or Rewards Participant or any other party, including, but not limited to, any warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Sponsor and its affiliates will not be responsible for performance of, or failure to perform by, any Earning or Reward Participant or any other party, or for any costs, damages, accident, delay, injury, loss, expense, or inconvenience that may arise in connection with the use of or a defect in any products or services of any Earning Participant or Rewards Participant or any other party. Wyndham Rewards points, Travel Partner Currency, and rewards earned through the Program may be subject to tax, which is the sole responsibility of the Member and will not qualify to earn additional Wyndham Rewards points or Travel Partner Currency.
- Participation in the Program and/or the awarding and redemption of Wyndham Rewards points or Travel Partner Currency is void where prohibited by law.
- Members are responsible for communicating name and address change information to the Program via the Wyndham Rewards website or by calling Wyndham Rewards Member Services (see Section I(2) above for telephone numbers).
- In the event that any Wyndham Rewards points or Travel Partner Currency is erroneously posted to a Member’s account, Sponsor may have them removed from the Member’s account.
- Sponsor maintains its own consumer-facing privacy notice which is applicable to Members' participation in Sponsor's Program, which Sponsor may update from the time to time (the "Privacy Notice"). The current version of the Privacy Notice can be found in the footer of all pages on wyndhamrewards.com, or can be obtained by sending a written request to the following address:
Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC
22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054, USA
- The personal information you provide is maintained in database (the "Membership Database") that is owned and/or controlled by Wyndham Rewards, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Wyndham Hotel Group, LLC, located in the United States. The Membership Database is hosted and maintained by Olson, Inc. Please see our Privacy Notice for information about the way and the purposes for which we process, use and share personal information. By joining the Program, you are consenting to the collection, processing, disclosure and transfer of your personal information as described in our Privacy Notice, as well as the transfer of your personal information to the United States for the purpose of enrolling in and administering the Wyndham Rewards Program.
You may unsubscribe from receiving Wyndham Rewards communications at any time by following the process described in our Privacy Notice, or by:
1. Logging in to your Wyndham Rewards profile and updating your preferences; or
2. Calling 1-866-996-7937 during the hours listed immediately below and speaking with a Wyndham Rewards member service agent.
· Monday - Friday, 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., ET
· Saturday and Sunday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m., ET
General Contact Information:
Wyndham Rewards, Inc.
22 Sylvan Way
Parsippany, NJ 07054
- Any notice required or permitted under these Terms and Conditions shall be immediately effective upon posting them on wyndhamrewards.com or any successor website for the Program.
IV. Gold Status Membership