General Program Information
Redeeming for Rewards
General Programme Information
- What are the benefits of Wyndham Rewards?
- As a member, you can:
- Earn points at over 7,500 hotels around the globe, including: Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham®, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden® Hotels, and Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts Stay everywhere from North America to Europe to China and more.
- Redeem Wyndham Rewards points for Go Free℠ free night stays or for Go Fast℠ discounted hotel rates at any of our participating hotels at the following brands: Baymont Inn & Suites®, Days Inn®, Dolce Hotels and Resorts®, Hawthorn Suites® by Wyndham, Howard Johnson®, Knights Inn®, Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham®, Ramada®, Super 8®, Travelodge®, TRYP by Wyndham®, Wingate by Wyndham®, Wyndham Hotels and Resorts®, Wyndham Garden®, Wyndham Grand® Hotels and Resorts and other exciting destinations.
- Redeem points for a variety of other rewards, such as gift cards and merchandise.
- Earn miles or other travel currency instead of Wyndham Rewards points for your qualified hotel stays from participating airline and rail programs by updating your earning preferences in your member account. See our full list of participating partners.
- Earn additional points through everyday purchases and other transactions with a variety of program participants. Learn more.
- Gain access to your member account 24/7 – to check point balances, redeem rewards and make reservations – simply by visiting wyndhamrewards.com.
- Is there a cost to join?
- No, Wyndham Rewards is absolutely free to join.
- How do I enroll?
- There are three ways:
- Just click here or visit the website of a participating hotel brand.
- Via our Front Desk Staff at any of our participating hotels– they can enroll you on the spot when you check–in at the Front Desk or at any time during your stay.
- Call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at 1.866.996.7937.
- How soon after I enroll will I get a card?
- You will receive a confirmation email with your membership number shortly after enrollment.
- How do I know I have received my points?
- Provide your Wyndham Rewards membership number each time you check–in. Then you can check your point status online by visiting My Account. Please allow 2–4 weeks for points to be credited to your account.
- What do I do if I have earned points that do not appear on my account after the 2–4 week time period?
- If you review your account balance and determine you were not credited points correctly for a qualified stay or other point earning transaction, you can contact Wyndham Rewards Member Services either by visiting the Contact Us section of this site, or by phoning us at 1.866.996.7937.
- How do I update my account information?
- You can update your account information by signing into your account at wyndhamrewards.com. After signing in, click on “My Profile.” You can update information such as your contact information, earning and communication preferences.
- What happens if I forget my username or password?
- If you forget your password, you can follow the instructions by selecting Forgot Password. Or you can call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at 1.866.996.7937.
If you haven't created a unique User Name and Password yet, click here and follow the simple steps.
- I don't have access to a computer in order to look up my account. What can I do?
- Call Wyndham Rewards Member Services at 1.866.996.7937. Our representatives can help you create your member profile, provide your point balance and redeem your points for rewards.
- How do I contact Wyndham Rewards Member Services?
- For Wyndham Rewards Member Services, call 1.866.996.7937 or visit the Contact Us page.
- How do I discontinue my membership?
- Simply call 1.866.996.7937 if you no longer wish to participate in the program.
- What do I earn for my hotel stays?
For every qualified stay at a participating hotel, you'll receive 10 Wyndham Rewards points for every dollar you spend, or 1,000 Wyndham Rewards points, whichever is more. Points are earned for dollars spent on room rate only, except at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts properties, where 10 points are earned per each dollar spent on the total folio.
If you choose, you can earn travel partner currency (i.e. airline miles, rail points, etc) instead of Wyndham Rewards points. If you choose to earn travel partner currency instead of Wyndham Rewards points, the number of miles/points per dollar earned may vary by partner.
- What does a go get ‘em award mean?
- Go get ‘em awards are our way of simplifying how to earn Wyndham Rewards points. For every qualified stay, you earn a minimum of 1,000 points. You earn a minimum of 1,000 points for every qualified stay, because even if the 10 points/$1 spent formula doesn’t yield 1000 points, we’ll credit you the difference. Points are earned for dollars spent on room rate only, except at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts properties, where 10 points are earned per each dollar spent on the total folio.
- If I earn travel partner currency instead of Wyndham Rewards points, will I still earn a go get ‘em minimum of 1,000 airline / rail points per qualified stay?
- If you earn travel partner currency instead of Wyndham Rewards points, you will not earn a minimum of 1,000 points. Travel partner currency earners do not qualify for the go get ‘em award structure.
- In which programs can I earn travel partner currency?
- We have developed relationships with leading travel programs. See our full list of participating partners.
™Miles; Airlines AAdvantage®; Frontier EarlyReturns; Hawaiian Airlines® HawaiianMiles; Southwest Rapid Rewards; Turkish Airlines Miles&Smiles; United MileagePlus®; US Airways Dividend Miles®; Air Berlin topbonus®; Air China PhoenixMiles®; China Eastern Airlines Eastern Miles; China Southern Sky Pearl Club; Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club; Miles & More; Qatar Airways Privilege Club QMiles; Czech Airlines OK Plus; or Amtrak Guest Rewards® If you want to earn travel partner currency for your hotel stays, you must choose one of these programs on your Member Profile. At the end of your hotel stay, your miles or points will be directly credited to the program you choose. Please allow 6–8 weeks for the miles or points to appear in your frequent travel program account.
- How do I choose to earn travel partner currency for my hotel stays?
- Choose which earning option you prefer on the enrollment form when you join, or, if you're already a member, sign in to your member account and complete your Member Profile.
- If I enroll now at a participating hotel, can I earn for this stay?
- Yes. As long as you enroll before you check out, you will earn for your first qualified stay. However, if you wish to earn travel partner currency, you must complete this option in your Member Profile prior to check out of your first qualified stay. Otherwise, you will earn Wyndham Rewards points.
- What if I decide to change my mind about my earning option?
- Simply visit your Member Profile and update your earning selection. You will then start earning whatever your new selection is (Wyndham Rewards points or selected travel partner currency), until you revise your Member Profile again. Any Wyndham Rewards points or travel currency earned prior to the change will remain in your account.
- Do I need to make a reservation to earn points on a stay? Or to redeem a go free or a go fast award?
- Reservations are always recommended, but you do not need one in order to earn points for a qualified stay. Simply present your Wyndham Rewards Card or member number, and your Wyndham Rewards points or travel currency will be credited to you. You are required, however, to make a reservation when redeeming a go free or a go fast award. You can make a reservation either online or by calling Member Services at 1.866.996.7937.
Redeeming for Rewards
How much cash will I need for a go fast award?
The amount of cash required for a go fast award varies by participating hotel and is determined by Wyndham Rewards. Required cash payment levels are searchable on our website, wyndhamrewards.com. A go fast award must be paid with Wyndham Rewards points and any form of payment accepted by the participating hotel, which may include cash, credit card and check.
How many points will I need to redeem for a go fast award?
The amount of points required for a go fast award at any given hotel participating in the go fast award program is 3,000 points.
When would I use a go fast award?
Go fast awards are great for times when you want to have more flexibility to redeem points for a hotel night – especially for those times when you may not want to wait until you have 15,000 points in your Wyndham Rewards account to redeem for a Go free award.
How long will it take me to earn a go free award?
With every qualified stay earning a minimum of 1,000 Wyndham Rewards points and each free night requiring only 15,000 points, it would take 15 qualified stays at most to earn a go free award. Also, be on the lookout for any bonus point promotions that make earning points even easier and faster.
Are there any bonus point promotions?
Yes – from time to time, we run bonus point promotions that will allow you to earn points even more easily and quickly. Visit Deals and Discounts for a complete list of promotions available at any given time.
Are there any other items I can redeem my points for?
Yes – we have a full catalog of redemption options that includes gift cards, charitable donations, electronics and other merchandise. Visit our Redeem page to see all of our redemption options.
Can I earn Wyndham Rewards points or travel partner currency on my go free and go fast award stays?
Go free and go fast award nights will not earn Wyndham Rewards points or travel partner currency, and cannot be combined with any other coupon, offer or special promotion for the stay, but they will count toward obtaining Gold Status Membership and Gold Status Point Bonuses.
If I earn travel partner currency, can I redeem those miles/points for go free and go fast awards?
No, travel currency earning accounts are not eligible for go free or go fast awards.
How do I redeem my points for rewards?
All rewards can be redeemed online, with the exception of TRYP by Wyndham hotel awards. For all rewards except TRYP by Wyndham, simply go to Redeem to see a list of rewards and the point levels for redemption. For TRYP by Wyndham hotel awards, visit our Free Night Redemption page to view hotel locations and call Member Services at 1.866. 996.7937 to book your award.
Can I redeem my points for a go free or go fast award online?
Yes, simply search for your desired hotel on wyndhamrewards.com by selecting “Redeem Wyndham Rewards” box under the search tool. Sign in to your account and select "Redeem Wyndham Rewards" when you search for a go free or a go fast award and complete your booking online. For TRYP by Wyndham hotel awards, visit our Free Night Redemption page to view hotel locations. You will need to call Member Services at 1.866. 996.7937 to book your award.
Suppose I want to redeem a go free or a go fast award. Will I need to bring a paper certificate to the hotel?
No paper certificates will be needed at check–in. Simply sign in and follow the instructions to redeem your go free or go fast award.
Do I need to make a reservation to redeem a go free or go fast award?
You are required to make a reservation when redeeming a go free or go fast award. You will not be able to reserve or redeem a go free or a go fast award directly with the hotel. For a go fast or a go free award, you can make a reservation either online or by calling Member Services at 1.866.996.7937.
- What kinds of rewards can I redeem my points for?
- Wyndham Rewards points are redeemable for a go free or go fast award, airline miles or travel partner points, airline and rail tickets, car rentals and charitable donations, as well as a full catalog of gift cards and merchandise.
- What is a go free award?
- A go free award is a redemption option that allows you to use 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points to redeem for a free night stay at any participating hotel worldwide.
- How does a go free award work?
- The go free award allows you to redeem 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for one free night at any of our participating hotels worldwide – any standard room (up to max. occupancy), any participating property, down to last room available. No blackout dates.
- Do go free awards have any blackout dates?
- No – there are no blackout dates to redeem 15,000 points for a free night for any available standard room at any of our participating hotels worldwide.
- What is a go fast award?
- A go fast award is a redemption option that will allow you to redeem 3,000 Wyndham Rewards points to obtain discounted rates for standard rooms at hotels that participate in the go fast award program. In other words, you can use your Wyndham Rewards points as partial payment to pay for rooms at participating hotels. You can search for a hotel on wyndhamrewards.com to determine whether a hotel is participating in the go fast award program on your desired dates.
- How do I achieve Gold Status in Wyndham Rewards?
- You must stay 20 qualifying nights at participating hotels within one calendar year (January 1 – December 31) to automatically achieve Gold Status. After 20 qualifying nights, you'll earn 15,000 Gold Status points, which can only be redeemed for a go free or a go fast award.
- Will I still receive regular Rewards Points for my stays if I earn Gold Status?
- You will continue to earn 10 base Wyndham Rewards points per $1 USD spent for all qualified stays, or 1,000 Wyndham Rewards points, whichever is more. Points are earned for dollars spent on room rate only, except at Wyndham Hotels and Resorts properties, where 10 points are earned per each dollar spent on the total folio.
- How long will I have Gold Status membership?
- Once you achieve Gold Status, your membership will last for the remainder of that calendar year (Year 1), plus the next calendar year (Year 2) and will expire the last day of February in Year 3.
- If I book multiple rooms per night, will they all count towards Gold Status?
- No. Only one room per night per member will count towards reaching Gold Status and receiving Gold Status Point Bonuses.
- Does the stay have to be in my name to qualify for Gold Status?
- Yes, the stays need to be booked with both your name AND member number and you must be the person staying in the room. If you have multiple Wyndham Rewards accounts, please call Member Services at 1–866–996–7937 to consolidate them into one.
- How are my Gold Status Points calculated?
- Gold Status Members earn 15,000 Wyndham Rewards points for every 20 qualifying nights regardless of the average rate they paid (for a maximum of three Gold Status Point Bonuses in a calendar year). Gold Status Points will be redeemable for go free awards and in connection with go fast awards at participating hotels.
- How many go free nights can I earn per year with Gold Status?
- You can earn up to three Gold Status Point Bonuses per calendar year, up to a total of 45,000 Gold Status points.
- How do I know how many Gold Status Points I've earned?
- All your membership details are available on your My Account page. There, you can track your Gold Status Points, their expiration dates and your progress towards go free awards.
- When do my Gold Status Points expire?
- The reservation for your Gold Status Points must be redeemed by booking within 4 months of the date you received the points or they will expire. Once the points expire, your Gold Status Points will no longer be available.
- Why do I have two types of points—Gold Status Points and regular rewards points?
- Gold Status Points can be used for go free awards at any of our over 7,500 participating properties worldwide and for go fast awards at participating hotels, while regular rewards points can be redeemed for go free and go fast awards, as well as a variety of other rewards such as airline miles, gift cards and more.
- Can I use Gold Status Points for anything other than go free and go fast?
- No, Gold Status Points can only be used for go free and go fast awards. But with so many locations to choose from, it's easy to find the perfect place for your award stay.
- Do I need to redeem all of my Gold Status Points at once?
- No, you don't need to redeem them all at once. For example, if you earned 20,000 Gold Status Points, but only want to redeem 10,000 of them, you can do that. Remember, you must redeem your Gold Status Points by booking within 4 months of the time they are received.
- Can I use both my Gold Status Points and my regular rewards points together when redeeming a free night?
- No, you don't need to redeem them all at once. For example, if you earned 30,000 Gold Status Points, but only want to redeem 15,000 of them, you can do that. Remember, you must redeem your Gold Status Points by booking within 4 months of the time they are received.